After getting Approval Letter, we recommend that you check all your details carefully to avoid problems at the airport. If it is our mistake, we will re-apply for free. If it it your fault, you need to apply again at our website from the beginning and your old letter will be invalid.
NO. There are 2 reasons
First: You can not get onboard at the departure airport. In some airports, you can still board but second reason but on arrival in Vietnam you will still be rejected (see Second).
Second: You cannot prove to Immigration officer that you are allowed to enter Vietnam. So, an Approval Letter must be printed out after getting it from us. In case you lose your email, you can ask us to send again, or download it direct from our website at Check Visa Status menu.
You can enter later than arrival date but can not earlier than it. You can exit the country earlier than exiting date but not after it.
After getting the Approval Letter, you will need to prepare the following this for arrival at the Vietnam airport.
- Get the Visa Approval Letter printed (can be downloaded at Check Visa Status)
- Prepare 02 passport-sized pictures (photos of your face) (4*6cm)
- Fill out the Arrival Form in advance or on arrival (click here to download)*
- Take the letter with you to show the Airlines when boarding on the plane
- Prepare the Visa Approval letter for a visa stamp when you arrive at the Immigration Office in the international Airport Vietnam (Noi Bai airport in Hanoi, Tan Son Nhat airport in Ho chi minh city, or Danang airport in Danang city)
- Prepare (US $25 for single entry visa or 50$ for multiple entries visa) per person by cash for visa stamping fee (paid by yourself upon arrival)
It is important to have a passport with at least 6 months remaining, and that all information is correct and up to date.
Although some of these things can be served at the airport, we recommend that you have all the requested items to save time and hassle.
You do not need a sponsor to apply online with us. But if you apply for a Vietnam Visa at a Vietnam Embassy, a sponsoring letter will be required.